Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Recruitment of out of state students

Does this mean establishing a permanent location or attending an temporary recruitment event? Or does this even go as far as calling in an inquiry that has an out of state phone number and address?

Thanks,

Michael:

Different states have different rules as far as what constitutes "physical presence" necessary to trigger registration requirements.

In Ohio, if an admissions representative is physically in the state recruiting students, the admissions rep needs to be licensed and the school needs to be licensed.

In learning the requirements of the state of Ohio, licensing is one aspect that is demanding and then the involvment of working with potential students to go out of state to attend training is in itself another animal.The students that can go away tend to do better by getting away fro their circle of influence and becoming more independant.

John,

Sorry. I am a little confused. I am based out of Ohio. I can still call perspective students on the phone and provide information to students who have inquired about my institution that are from other states, though. Correct?

Sign In to comment