Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Working for Fortis

Working for Fortis is always a great time. This text is a great way to learn about our jobs.

I totally agree. Fortis Has been a good place for me as well.. Welcome to Fortis!!!

This is a very practical way to bring awareness to always doing what is right. Good job, Fortis!

I've had 0 complaints so far. The programs offered at Fortis are top notch; in doing so they attract great students looking to better themselves and their families for the future.

The instructional staff is great, very friendly and extremely knowledgable. The training received has been well appreciated to prepare myself, and the overall atmosphere.. couldn't ask for a more positive, rounded group of co-workers. This website is very helpful and a powerful tool.

I've been impressed with Fortis' core values of integrity, student focused outcomes, commitment, service excellence and respect. Management makes it effortless for us to implement them into our workday.

I totally agree working for Fortis is a great place to work for.. GO FORTIS!!!

I recentely just started working for Fortis College ,and I really enjoy it.The atmosphere is very comfortable ,and staff is easy to get along with,There core values are something that I 100% agree with .

Sign In to comment