Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files
O
O

The benefits of being an agent.

There many benefits in being an agent.

You learn the ends and outs of educational policy and procedures, while helping people get a better education.

I find being an agent is very rewarding. We are helping change people's lives for the better, starting them on the path to further their education and lead them on the path to a new, rewarding career!

When becoming an agent we must careful because we are not counselors. Our job is to only inform are students of the facts.

I feel that courses like this one and updates are necessary to keep agents from inadvertently saying the wrong thing, not because they are being dishonest, but because they are excessively excited about their school and may over emphasize the school's capabilities. This has been a good course for me for that reason.

From a Registrar perspective, being an agent is to be able to sign forms. I do not have too many interactions with perspective students other than with their files. So as an agent it is to ensure that all of the paperwork is correct and accurate.

I completely agree! not only are there many benefits attached with your specific school, you do learn so much more! I am currently enrolled in the same school that i am working at, and just from this training I am learning so much more that is very helpful in my job and my schooling!

you get an opertunity to help people change their lives.And watch the through the hole process all the way to graduation.

Being able to assist someone in changing their current situation into a brighter future has to be the most rewarding for me.

I totally agree with this seeing as this is my first Admissions Representative job. I am very interested and eager to lean everything there is to know about working in Admissions since I'm starting from ground zero. This course will be very benefical to me!

Yes, we must. Being factual is one part of the career I truely enjoy. I can go home at night knowing that I genuinely helped a student take the first step to improving their future.

One of benefits I enjoy is thay I never get bored with my work. I have to be well informed because I'm always problem solving.

The benefits of being an agent add tremendous credibility and confidence when speaking to prospective students. It is comforting to know that the information we provide to a student is true and lawful. When a state requires agents to study the law - it demonstrates that there are safeguards in place for all parties- the agent, the school and most importantly the prospective student.

I find being an agent is my passion. I leave knowing that I have helped a student find a new path to better his life.

I agree with that statement I too am never bored at work as I feel I am constantly learning new things. I also feel that being an agent gives a solid credible element to a Representatives reputation and job. I think it creates a comfortability level with students in the fact that they know the person they're with has successfully completed extensive training in order to obtain a certificate in their job position.

Being an agent for me is very fulfilling because I am guiding individuals toward their personal goals. I think that providing information that is accurate and helpful to prospective students is a big relief for them because for some students trying to determine what school to attend can be challenging.

I am starting my first job as an agent. My belief is that one of the benefits of this position is placing someone in school to get an eduation and a chance at a life, success, and an income that they would not have is going to be very rewarding. I am one that believes in education being the foundation of success.

You do learn all facets of the school. Admissions rep's/agents of the school is such a big part of everything going on within the organization. You have that relationship with the student and want to see them succeed, make sure they are placed into a job upon graduation

I agree this is a job that you never get bored with and we are actually learning many things right along with our students.

As a agent we are the first point of contact, we must be sure to give the correct information on the proper policy and procedures in order to assure accuracy while helping prospective students get a excellant education.

I love that I'm never board. Also I'm very proud of what I do.

Sign In to comment