Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Qualifications of an Agent

I think that it is great to make sure an agent qualifys for the job. Drug screenings and background checks are essential for employment. It also creates a safe and secure working environment.

I would also like to suggest that an agent is a true believer in the school they represent. Also it is improtant that a rep not bea billboard for the school, instead give broad information about continued education.

Absolutely! I do not think anyone could enjoy or responsibly perform their duties as a representative without a love and respect for their university. We are not billboards but more of a resource and a connection between the student and the university. I believe this is where satisfactory of a job well done comes from.

I couldn't agree more Mark. Passion like that ensures that an agent is going to know as much about their school as possible too. Both that zeal and information is passed on to the students that they are speaking with and truly lets a student know what kind of a school is being represented by that agent.

When I first entered the agency status I did not know that having a permit was required and I did not have much knowledge about what it was. I greatly appreciate that this is the new process and though I have been in the business four about 3 years I now know more after this first session than I've known since I started! It is definately a necessity to be sure compliance is adhered to and that there is a moral person helping your business!

Great posts guys. People lack not only initiative to do their job but passion for it. Qualifications should not only include licensing and permits but simply start at what they are passionate about. We would fare much better as a society if more companies equated qualifications and passion.

Sign In to comment