Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Monthly Meetings

One of the things I have incorporated into our weekly meetings, is a section on the rules and regulations to continue reinforce the importance.

We have at least once a month where we sit down to go over all rules and regulations. If anything has changed that affects admissions and how i interact with my students

It is extremely important at our school to discuss with our admissions staff,any recent
changes in rules regarding financial aid and/or
placement issues. I work at a transportation
training facility and our placement office is
constantly facing new challenges in placing our
students into this field. Monthly meeting are
necessary and recommended.

I am new to the career school environment.It is helpful to know how others manage the sharing of information related to rules and regs!

As a new member to our admissions department I like having the monthly meeting to help me understand and implement the policies and procedures for our institution.

Our admissions environment is seperated into cubes. Therefore, we are able to hear one another when speaking with students. This is a great opportunity to both provide helpful feedback, and make sure that each of us is following the rules and regulations of the position. This feedback is always happening, and helps us to keep ourselves in compliance.

This, incorporating updates into monthly meetings, is something that occurred to me right away as I was taking this course. It would also be useful to establish at least quarterly meetings with the department chairs as well in order to discuss any changes in their department.

Hi Christy,
We have weekly meetings as well. I think this is a wonderful idea! I will be sure to begin asking the same question in terms of changes and ensuring we are reinforcing the importance of exsisting rules and regulations.

Thank you for the wonderful idea!
Katie

Sign In to comment