Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Keeping up with curent agent laws

it is very important to stay current with the agent laws because they change from time to time

It's good to check the website once a week for changes in laws and regulations. Then I like to add the new information to my notebook.

How often can we anticipate these laws to change or update? is it a good idea to check them weekly like Mrs. Adams? Or will monthly be satisfactory? Is quarterly recommended?

What have you found to be most successful, in regards to a time frame?

With the electronic age it’s good to have a centralized web site with all the information in one place, and if it changes all you have to do is a daily check of the web site to keep up on the newest laws. And we all know how often laws and regulations can change in this day and age.

I have learnt from this that, it is good to go to the website and update myself from time to time so i can be informed of any changes to the laws.

We also check the website for any changes every few weeks then discuss them in our monthley meeting.

A monthly meeting is a great idea. Do just managers report new laws and changes?

Perfect! i have set reminders for myself through outlook to continue training and stay up to date!

Is there a way to have a message sent to you when updates are available?

I came to education via a lengthy career in real estate. As a realtor, I was obligated to take classes prior to being able to test for a license that allowed me to sell real estate. Additionally, every 3 years I was required to submit supporting documentation verifying that I completed 30 hours of ongoing industry specific training. Some of the training was about new information and updates about the industry and the other courses focused on ethics and laws pertinent to the market place. I think requiring the same of admissions representatives would be effective in keeping up to date and being reminded of the basics on an ongoing basis.

Great idea!!!!I will also follow the same to keep me UP-TO-DATE.

Sign In to comment