Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I feel that this course will help me become a better agent.

The material covered in the forum I feel was of great importance to helping me hit my numbers.

I really feel that this course helped open my eyes to some topics I wasn't aware of. I appreciate that they have come up with such a wonderful training method.

This course educated me on what's expected of an admissions officer in the state of ohio while obtaining an ohio agents permit

I agree - it's about time that there was formal training on the "dos" and "don'ts" of the industry. In the past a new rep was "encouraged" to read the brochure that came with his/her license. That's now training.

I think that compliance is extremely important. For new reps, the training will help them to realize how important the rules area and put the compliance into prospective.

This training is crucial to the positive development of agents. Some type of training in this area would benefit any company and should be manditory.

The automated test-taking nature of these programs helps ensure that all agents have the neccessary training in order to performe their jobs at a higher level. Brochures are slowly becoming obsolete.

I would have to agree that Compliance with regulations maintains the integrity of all of our roles within the education industry. We have the responsibility to hold ourselves accountable to our students and the University at hand.

The material in this course is a great refresher and reminder of the perameters of our jobs and how we can better meet the needs of our perspective students.

This course is a wonderful foundation for every agent whether you are new to the field or not.

The material covered will enable me to facilitate
my job requirements.

I feel that I will be more aware of everyday requirements of my job and pay closer attention to my verbiage with respect to common questions and discussions I have with prospective students.

From my standpoint, the school, with which I am associated, prepares agents in an exemplary fashion. We are keenly aware of the importance of maintaining, not only training and continuing education, but other resources to enhance our knowledge of compliance and regulatory standards. So, this training only reinforces the training I have already received in house.

I think that it is very important to be up to date and compliant! It ensures you that you are doing your job correctly, and it can give you more confidence!

I agree that this seems like a vital resource in making sure that we are takeing care of students at all times

I am an experience admissions representative and I am learning infomation throughout the training program. I think it is very helpful.

This course does a great job of giving you needed information to be successful in the business.

This training really helped me. It was a great refresher on any updated rules that may have come up since I first started working here.

I do believe that being very informed about your school is important when dealing with prospective students. When interviewing rather we know it or not students can tell if we are just TELLING THEM WHAT THEY WOULD LIKE TO HEAR.

This is so true....I have seen plenty of new agents come into this industry and get destroyed from lack of education and training on how to go about things in the correct manner.

Sign In to comment