Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Keep them happy and give them an experience that will keep them coming back.

I think the bottom line is you have to care. Care not only about the company you work for and it's success but the customers and their satisfaction. I strongly believe if you take pride in your company and how it is represented great customer service will follow. Always be willing to work hard, listen and be compassionate to individuals and their issues. Also, be willing to admit that not every customer is the right customer for your company. I think if a lot of people would do away with the "customer is always right" attitude it would improve their customer service. I've worked for companies who throw their employees under the bus to make a customer happy because they run their company by "the customer is always right" mentality and all this has gotten them is unhappy employees and a high turn over rate and both of those directly affect customer service and retention.

Customer satisfaction is so important in the retention and growth of a customer base. Customer comments via social media have become such a powerful tool that can affect an organization, either positively or negatively, with amazing speed!

Sign In to comment