Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

3x5 cards

I like the idea of the 3x5 cards. I use to ask students to name ' 3+ topics' they learned during the evening. I told them this was a graded assignments. If i didn't give them this warning, they would not comlete the assignment.

Best wishes, Ms. king

Wynell,
Good plan and you get the information you need from your students. A win win for everyone.
Gary

Gary Meers, Ed.D.

I love this idea and I plan to use this in the near future with my students. it will help me to determine if I got my point across.

Kayla,
I know you are going to like the results you get from using the cards. I wish you continued teaching success!
Gary

Gary Meers, Ed.D.

I have students make 3x5 cards to utilize in a review game. They write down their own 3 questions from chapters and then later we will use them randomly to review at the end.

I Instruct a healthcare class I have used 3x5 cards for years I also have my students write on the cards in a color that matches with what the content is.It works great.

I encourage the students to do flash cards to help them to learn new terms and concepts. I've had them bring their cards to class to use in a learning activity : Concentration (matching) game. The class can be divided into 2 or 3 teams to see which team gets the most correct matches.

Sign In to comment