Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Interview Performance | Origin: CS121

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Implementing an Interview Preparation Program for Job Seeker Success --> Interview Performance

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

I appreciated the balance between emphasizing skills/portfolio and also sharing endorsements. It is not enough to say that you have a skill without sharing someone who can witness it. At the same time, some work can speak for itself. Knowing the balance makes all the difference! I will share the worksheets and tips with job seekers. 

I am thankful for tools to help job seekers handle and answer challenging interview questions that can ask for negative information. Knowing how to approach these questions and insight on what the interviewer is really looking for is huge, especially for young job seekers who may be extra tripped up by these questions. It's important to be authentic and honest but answer these questions strategically so you do not raise a red flag for the interviewer. 

Sign In to comment
Related Learning Opportunities