Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ED 102

This was a great course.  Provided great tips for the online learning classroom. 

Yes and it was easy to follow along and was well written.

I learned new things and the course gave new ideas on how to restrucdture some tired, old courses.

I enjoyed the course, supplied excellent theory. This course should be longer and given as an anchor course. The application of theory was engaging and hinted at some advanced theory in education from MSN/Ed courses. Nice!

I found it helpfull in understanding adult learners. It explaned to me some things I have seen in the past from students and now understand what was going on.

I also appreciated this course. It had a lot of good tips. Best, Eric Freeman

I thought that overall the course provided a good overview to online instruction. Hoping to perhaps find a course for seasoned online instructors that has less focus on logistics/structure and more information on troubleshooting/idea sharing/instructor re-invention.

I found this course to be extremely helpful.  I have been dealing with a very challenging,very diverse class and this course offers me some valuable solutions.  I look forward to integrating what I learned into my teaching and lesson plans and expect a very positive outcome.  Thanks!!

I think this has been a great learning tool.

Sign In to comment