Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Program Chair

I have enjoyed the ED104 Class Management Strategies. These strategies bring to light many methods that I have either used or will incorporate in my daily teaching. Human nature touches all of us as to how we react to certain situations we happened to be in. It is true, one size does not fit all and I have to be aware of the different ways to present my material in order to make the students successful and provide a better quality of life for them and their family.

This class was instructional and provided many pearls of wisdom regarding the new methods being used to manage class strategies.  I recommend this class to all of my colleagues.  It is not how large your class can be but how wise your students are when they have completed it.

I love the comment that someone made,"one size does not fit all",we as teachers of all people need to know that, each and every student is an individual and has to be treated equally,making sure all students in a given class learn as they progress, cookie cutter style does not work either.

Sign In to comment