Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ED 102

I just finished ED 102 and I must say WOW!!! what a helpful course to take as a new instructor.  I learned quite a bit about methods of student motivation and I can see that the ideas could also come in handy for instructor motivation as well.  Taking these courses has really helped me to reduce my anxiety about just starting in a teaching role.  Everyone has had wonderful ideas to contribute.  Mindy Smith

I think it is so important to keep the students and instructor motivated throughout the term. Lack of motivation can be so contagious, but so can enthusiasm. I thought this course offered some very insightful ideas and concepts.

Great class, I too just finished ED 102 and loved it, it was insightful and very benefical. Even though I have been teaching for ten years it was refreshing that new instructors have access to such a great resource!

Loved this class! Its great to be reminded of not sweating the small stuff! Couldn't agree more with the info on the midterm woes.

Kristi--

Nothing works quite as well as peers helping us to maintiain our perspective !! Thx.

Sign In to comment