Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

stress free!

I feel even more stress free thanks to ED110!! it really helped me to understand how to better deal with my stress 

i learned to talked to others about stressful situations.

Yes I agree it will help me to remember that daily organization of my schedule and work,life priorities can lead to less stress.

Preparation can minimize stress-ED 101

I agree that ED110 has helped me reduce stress. A few of us instructors have joined a gym and are excercising after work each day. I can honestly say that I can feel a reduction in the effects of stressors in my life.

Even though I teach time management ED 110 taught me a few more simple tricks to use personally and in the classroom.  Thank you.

Exercise does help in dealing with stress.  I walk 3 times a week and live a healthy lifestyle.  This helps me to work well as a teacher.

I have to admit--ED 110 was interesting. Some of the ideas I am going to use, and some I already have been doing. But learning other options is always welcomed for the "mind". Dealing with stress and how to make it less stressful in one's life both work and personal related--these ideas can help!  I liked this course.

I do agree that exercising does free the mind up!  espeically being outdoors --and smelling the fresh air and hearing what sounds of outdoor life is like--is tranquil.. I tend to do lot of nature walks just to relax and unwind.  Having pets in the family does help.

I like a little stress, thats just my personality, however, sometimes teaching adds a little more stress than I like.

Sign In to comment