Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ED101

This course added

very informative; well presented

This course gave me very good information on better ways to work with the students and how to keep them motivated.  Anyone can teach a course, but an instructor is one who presents the information to the students so that they retain what you have presented to them.

This course was a great review for me-  I have taught in various settings during my 33 years of healthcare- however I still learned something from this course and the rest of the content was a great review.

Hello. I liked this training course because I did learn something I didn't know before. That was to pretest my students on the first day to get an understanding about their current knowledge of the course subject. I thought that was a great idea  and I have developed a small pretest for a Microbiology class I will start teaching in a few days. I will try and use this method as an icebreaker too! My life philosophy is to learn something new everyday and pass the knowledge forward!

agree with above comments

This course has been quite informative in which I had utilize each suggestion and tips.  It has been a great review with great information.  I certainly would recommend to my peers to take this particular course to enhance their teaching.  the course is very well presented and comprehensible.

The review of teaching methods was very helpful for me. As a result of taking this class, I plan to re-evaluate some of my lesson plans to better engage a variety of learning methods, and perhaps to flesh out the pre-tests I was using.

Sign In to comment