Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Leadership and Motivation

The leadership and motivation course provides valuable information on the difference between leaders and managers.  Additionally, it defines leadership and provides tools for assisting in successful leadership.

The course I took on leadership and dealing with team members was exceptional!  I learned how to combat groupthink, varying personalities and how to resolve conflict.  The skill sets provided in this course will definitely help me as an instructor in the classroom and at my day job with a group of 6 people.  It has given me insight on how to better interact in the classroom as the leader in the instructor role.  At times my manager during my day job puts me in charge and now that I have taken this course I have a better understanding of how to approach my peers at work while I have been asked to take the lead in my manager's absence.  This course has truly motivated me to step up and not be shy in taking a leadership role as it has equipped me with viable and beneficial guidelines to successfully lead a team in the corporate and academic worlds!

Sign In to comment