Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ML 135 Time Management

I found this course very helpful bringing to my attention the importance of setting up daily task. The catagorizing system A,  B, C method was one Ihave not seen before. I am excited about implementing these tips into my daily routine.

I found the course to be a useful tool to utilize with my staff members on my other job.  I have a system that I already use to assist myself with being organized and since it works for me I  am not going to change.  I do however see how this system could be beneficial for my staff and/or peers.

Theresa and Christina:

I found many useful techniques and am eager to put them into action.  I recognize that I would need to change some behaviors in order to be successful with this new orientation.  Nevertheless, I plan to put effort into this direction.

Suzanne

I found that there is always something I can use when I take one of these courses.  In this case "Time Management'.  As we all get "busier" each day this course showed me ways for better time management. I enjoyed this course.

@nancypetritsch :Hi Nancy

I enjoyed this course too and am eager in the months ahead to utilize some of the newer strategies that I have learned. The prioritizing goals, keeping a log of how I currently spend my time, as well as breaking down the goals and priorities.

Hopefully, this will make me a more productive, less stressed employee!!

Sign In to comment