Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Project Management

I have just completed the online course in Project Management via CEE and currently teach a section of project management tailored to students in our merchandising program at our International Academy of Design & Technology here in Tampa, FL. I am interested in beginning a discussion about software options and PPM certification via The Lounge.

Kevin:

Did you mean to write PMP?  I don't know what PPM is.  Unless I am mistaken, PMP is the certification for Project Management Professional, which I currently hold.  I am also attending a workshop this coming week to train and prepare for certification in Agile methods of Project Management.  I hope to earn my ACM certification soon. 

My experience as a professional, instructor and human being is that project management techniques help individuals identify, prepare and pursue their goals.  I believe that a PMP is a value-add for professionals in many different organizations and industries. 

Suzanne

I agree! Project management is a growing field that is being integrated into many industries. Now is the perfect time to take advantage of what is out there.

Sign In to comment