Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ML136

ML-136- great focus- Taking daily steps to achieve goals and productivity to achieve life balance. I have to say this section was helpful and had useful tips to help minimize stress.

I agree with Cynthia.  Instead of resorting to prescriptions or seeking professional help for stress, I found that the material offered in this course was just as useful.  It provided good coping techniques and stress identifiers.

The information about coping with stress and how to adress you stress issues were very helpful.

Cynthia,

I found that stress is a part of my coping skill that allows me to understand what new students deal. But, overall identifing your stress level help you develp coping techiques. I am still new to this techique.

I enjoyed the course very much and found the information realistic and useful.  All stress not being bad but sometimes productive is very important in everyday life.  When we allow stress to overpower and inhibit our ability to perform or enjoy our lives it becomes not only detrimental to our productivity but to our overall health and well being.  The course, I think, did an excellent job in developing those concepts. 

Sign In to comment