Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Ideas for improving classroom management.

I would like to get some fresh ideas to help my instructors improve their classroom management skills.

My approach, Diana, is to focus on classroom leadership and student success rather than managment.  That is, to focus on the process of learning and energizing students, so the instructional design is vital... the design of the activities, the clasroom flow and eva@dweihrauch : luation of learning.  If there is a purpose in everything, students tend to work better than if things are scattered and not well prepared or planned.

@dweihrauch : I too, as an instructor would love to hear some great success stories in reaching students in their learning through leadership skills. Sometimes having a variety of ages in the classroom can be difficult since there are different styles of learning and exposure to things as simple as life coping skill that filter into the classroom environment.

@Laurib : I will focus on the method in whiich the students are capable of learning. for example we have students that are visual

learners others are auditory learners.

Sign In to comment