Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

CUSTOMER SERVICE

EVEN THOUGH I'M A BURSAR I'M IN CONSTANT CONTACT WITH OUR STUDENTS TAKING PAYMENTS A GREAT ATTITUDE IS A MUST TO BE EXCELLENT IN CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Customer service is attitude! I have never recieved or given satisfactory service with a bad attitude. Regardless of the situation, a great attitude will always benefit.

Customer service is attitude! I have never recieved or given satisfactory service with a bad attitude. Regardless of the situation, a great attitude will always benefit

YES ATTITUDE IS NUMBER ONE. EVEN IF I'M BUST I TRY TO PUT EVERYTHING TO THE SIDE TO WAIT ON THE STUDENT WHO IS AT MY DOOR. AND ONCE THERE IN MY OFFICE THEN UPBEAT POSITIVE ATTITUDE GOES A LONG WAY THROUGH THE COURSE OF THE STUDENTS JOURNEY AT THE SCHOOL!!!

I too am a bursar and if I have contact with students but with the delicate process payment plans, moratoriums and correct attitude is the key to dealing with this process and be successful.

Jorge,

Thanks Jorge, as you mentioned, the best attitude is crucial to customer service, particularly in delicate situations.

Jay Hollowell

I agree, if there is one thing that an employee can bring to a company is the proper attitude. It brings positive energy and a positive interation with students, faculty and staff.

Sign In to comment