Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Personality Types

As a new supervisor or a very diverse group, I find it very difficult to put all of my employees into one of these 4 group.

I think if you get to know each of your employees it should not matter what group they should fit in. Once you get to know each opne you now how they work

Agree, there are so many other variables that play into how someone works, it depends on the context and the stress they are under in their homes and at work.

I have the same approach no your employe and how they applie themselves. Most do not fit into one type. You will have a lot of employees with several traits.

We must be careful in stereotyping people. There maybe a mix in their personality and of course as stated they may also be influenced by the environment.

I agree Jaime. I don't know that I can fit each one of the members on my team into just one of these groups.

I feel I am judging them if i categorize them this way, but I do see the importance of the Types of classifications. It helps to know how people interact and how you can ensure who should work well with others.

I agree.. it is very difficult to put each one of my employees into one of these groups, but this was helpful.

Sign In to comment