1. Stop talking! One can't listen when continously talking!
2. Active, effective and empathetic listening builds confidence, trust, understanding, honestly, and self-esteem for both employees and bosses.
3. A 'request for listening' is not same as 'request for advice'.
4. Active listening leads to a positive and rewarding work environment.
5. Superior Listeners are the most powerful members of any group as they listen more effectively and ask more questions.
6. Always listen actively and empathetically.