Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Information

My school does a great job of training and providing employees with information about rules and regulations.  This course offered great information, and did refresh me on some material that I have not come across in a while.  All in all I am glad I was able to take this course, I think it will help me grow professionally.

I completely agree Jason.  I am glad this course was available online. 

Refresher courses are always great.  My coworker and I always say back to the basics.     

This course was definitely beneficial. It was a great refresher on rules and regulations. I believe the development of a Resource Notebook will be a great tool to stay organized and on top of changes in the future.

this was a great course

Anytime I can learn something new that I did not know is great.  I enjoyed this course because it was to the point and did not require a lot of my precious time.  This is a great way to learn.

I just started with the company and this course was a great addition to the current training.

Being a strong believer in education, I feel this course was very helpful in many ways for new and vetern reps. New Reps may feel a bit overwhelmed, but once they get the understanding from their daily duties, things become clearer, For vetern reps its a great self check tool to insure we are staying compliant. Im very pleased with the course

This was an excellent course to take after I had already had several weeks of "on the job" experience.  It helped me better relate the importance of each section in the training as it relates to my position.

It is always good to know the rules and regulations of your college. My college is very detailed about teaching there employees there rules. I think it is always good to know what you can do to help a student to be successful in college. Compliance rules are good for the College and should be used and followed at all times. Compliance rules keep you and the college out of hot water.

Jason,

I agree. This coarse covered about everything that was covered in my original training; however, it was a good refresher. I believe it sets a grounded unity for compliance of Ohio schools. I am new to the state and never had to do anything like this before in my profession; however, I found it helpful.

I have to admit, at first I was really intimidated about how well I would do in this course! My fears turned out to be completely baseless, as the delivery and tools that were provided to me were so informative that I breezed right through! I learned so much, and I know that the information that was covered in the course will be very valuable to me as I begin my new career as an Admissions Representative!

I like the way the information was presented. It was very factual and straight forward.  It was important for me to take my time and read everything thoroughly. The answers for every question was somewhere in the reading material.

Many times we take rules and regulations for granted. But its always nice to have the training to reinforce specific information to give one clarity in most circumstances.

I agree with you, I just started working with my current school and they are great when it comes to giving you the information that you need.

I found some of the material to be quite dense, and never having put it into practice, it was very abstract to me.   The most useful section for my position was module 2.

I work at a very small school so the need to learn all information regarding the school's programs, faculty and general state was already very important to me.  It's hard to not know what's going on with our offices being practically on top of each other! ;)   I found the more detailed aspects of the training to be most helpful, mainly those dealing with the finer points of the Ohio Law. 

The course clarified many doubts. Allows you to perform your job better.

This was very helpful. I feel that my company does a good job in training new admissions employees. We are in the process of starting new procedures and will be bringing in several new reps. This was very helpful in adding to what we already do. I feel that we covered some areas that we could give more attention.  It helped to reinforce many of things we were already doing. Thanks

This course was informative and made me realize the importance of double checking the "check list". Students need to completely understand their obligations when enrolling in a school. Walking a  student through the admission and enrollment process will help with better communication later on.

Sign In to comment