Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Charting a New Course | Origin: AD108R

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Best Practices in an Ethical Enrollment Process --> Charting a New Course

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

I learned that 100 qualified leads does not equal 100 enrollments. Unfortunately, not all senior executives understand this funnel and expect more enrollments based on the number of inquiries we receive. by educating them, we can better forecast more accurate enrollments, which will help in the budgeting process.

I learned that this is a mutual relationship. It is not about the student filling out paperwork, but openly discussing mutual interests and goals. Developing a relationship with people is first and foremost. I plan to follow up more regularly with my leads to ask them how they are doing in their endeavors, goals, and plans. 

I have learned of meeting a student eye-to-eye on their goals so that they have an experience that would motivate them to be more invested in their learning experience and in turn, this is good for the organization.

The information conveyed emphasizes the importance of building personal experiences, rapport, and trust with students when discussing goals and motivation.

It is important to be thoroughly prepared to provide information to a potential customer. Create a bond and display confidence in the product.

Sales skills and people skills involve establishing trust, providing empathy and the ability to honestly explain product knowledge. Integrity and honest communication build trust whereby the student will come to understand that you are an ethical person. 

Sign In to comment