Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

PR

I find that great signage to be the number one way to stay on top of the minds of future and former students.
PS- Please teach the author of the Quiz the difference between: Their, There and They're.

Dear Rob,

Thank you for pointing out the error in the quiz. We will look into it as soon as possible.

Yours in learning,

Dave Wagner
eLearning Manager
MaxKnowledge

HI Rob
It's amazing how many schools we visit that we can't find. No signs or hidden or too small. Good signage helps ensure the prospect will arrive for the first appointment and with low anxiety levels. And of course signs tell the general public there's a school. Thanks for noticing the spelling in the quiz. You are a great proofreader! Susan

yep. I still caught some errors myself. The secret to great signage is a talented graphic designer!

Alicia,

Good point. We also think that clarity and simplicity is important for effective signage. In addition, the fonts have to be large enough to be read without difficulty. Tiny fonts annoy people and they will just move on regardless of the importance of your message. Thanks.

Dr. Susan Schulz

Sign In to comment