Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Goal setting

This was a good refresher course. I can use this and share with others in my region. Goal setting and time management go hand in hand, it is a process to achieve the desired end result.

I agree, its a great reminder to consider those around you when setting the correct standards of action and goal setting. When done specifically and ethically, it sets the proper tone for the organization and your team.

Chad I would that this course really is a good reminder of how all organization should be setting the standard and demonstrating most ethical tone to the employees.

Although I haven’t spent much time in a management position, this is a great course to re-evaluate your skills. It also allows you to stay in line with what’s ethical, and the proper techniques that you should take into consideration when in a management position. Sometimes I feel these topics are common sense, but I’ve found over time that everyone doesn’t think the same.

I agree, but I do feel that learning to improve your skills are most important.

I agree, you need to work your skills.

I agree, its a great reminder to consider those around you when setting the correct standards

I am in agreement; I would just change time to task management. I feel one can never truely manage time....it is a given; one must manage tasks. If you just stick to "time" the "task" may not become accomplished.

Goal-setting is important both in terms of professional development and in curriculum design and implementation.

I totally agree with your statement.

Hello,
I'm a student and would love it, if you could specifically tell,as to how I could go about in knowing my passion (or goal as you may say).I really enjoy everything I do, and that puts me in a state of confusion about what my passion really is?.I seem to try everything out,but nothing seems to stay on for a long period.I would like some suggestions please.
Regards.

Sign In to comment