Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ED 109

I just completed ED 109 and I will use many of the techniques in this course to complete my future lesson plans.  I think it is a great idea to include objectives on all lesson plans that way when administrators want to review them I am able to just turn them in and they are ready to go.  Thank you for this wonderful course!

This is a great couse to take. Many of the subjects disscussed I am doing, but they are some that I hadn't thought of when  it come to planning my future lesson plans.  I think it is a great idea to include objectives on all lesson. Thank you for this wonderful course!

I agree with the other posters in this thread that EL 109 was an excellent course.

It focused on rubrics which I use daily.  I now have many tools to help me build, assess and revise rubrics.

Anyone teaching online should take the course.

Greg Dlabach

@gdlabach : ED 109 was enlightening and defenitely made me aware of changes I need to make in the classroom. My teaching style has been centered on my ability to 'wing it' on most occasions and trust my industry knowlege to present material. ED 109 demonstrated the utility of concepts such as lesson plans, notes, alternative technology,etc. While I feel confident in my ability to connect with students, ED 109 offers me a richer variety of educations tools at hand.

Sign In to comment