Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ed113

good lesson!

The lesson is planned well and good examples especially for being positive in interaction by using I words not you words was great.

Great lesson! There were a lot of things I did not realize I didn't know about classroom management.

great lesson

It was definitely an eye opener for me.  I really enjoyed it.

Thanks,

This class was helpful when it comes to identifying your teaching style and ways to improve it! I found the class interesting and informative.

I found this class to be very helpful in identifying my classroom management style and how I can improve my techniques for discipline.  I tend to be non-confrontational and need to be a little more direct when students act out.

@williams1132 :

Hi Theresa,

I think that the course was great. There were so many important strategies effective techniques to utilize that will enhance the instructor's teaching skills. Classroom management is crucial to having students to gain the knowledge and understanding they need to be successful in their studies. It is extremely important to have discipline among students and be in control of your classroom, so that it does not interfere with their learning.

Sharon Rogers

Nursing

Sign In to comment