Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ED 105

I have completed this course and found it to be of great value. 

I have felt that ED 105 is one of the better courses given. It assures me that I am doing something right in the classroom. It also showed me new ways that my instructional deliveries can be enhanced.

I just completed this online course also. Let me tell you, I enjoyed it so much. I grasp new ways of brining instructional deliveries to my class as well as how to better prepare myself and my class at the begining of the course by presenting to my students a "pre-test". I never really gave doing this any thought until I tood this course and I had the AHA......moment. it just made better sense. Just one of my classes I teach is Medical Terminology and this will work out perfectly.

I also enjoyed this course and felt it to be quite helpful and will assist me in becoming a better instructor

I thought there was definitely helpful information here, but there was also a lot of common sense fluff. When asked to do additional professional development, I anticipate learning more new strategies. Maybe because I have been an instructor for many years, much of this was old hat, even in a new online-environment.

Sign In to comment