Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ED106

This was one of the msot enjoyable courses I've taken thus far. The information was well presented and will be very useful in the classroom.

I agree this was very informative and I was able to see the big picture. I think the examples used were very good and simple to replicate.

Great course. I have learned alot and plan on using some of the examples.  P O'Dwyer

This has been helpful to me going forward in that I teach in a high multicultural school.  It will allow me to better serve those students that have english as a second language. 

good lesson.  does anyone agree

This course did not distinguish between formative and summative evaluation. The overall focus on this course was summative evaluation, which includes summative and formative assessment. That said, the definitions and examples of summative and formative assessments were spot on (RE: module 2), while in module 4 it is stated "assessments leads to course revision" is inconsistent with the reference to Kirkpatrick's 4 levels of "evaluation" that includes formative evaluation, a process used to improve instruction. It appears another module on formative and summative evaluation would help clarify the differences between these two processes

Also, a bibliography or list of "relevant" sources on summative and formative evaluation could prove useful in that it would provide opportunity for further learning experiences. 

Info was to the point and questions were basic enough to be easily understood; content was good refresher for teaching oral comm.

Sign In to comment