Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ed104

being that i worked for broward schools for 11 years, i forund that this course was a memory refresher on certain topics especially classroom management.  Clasroom management is so viatal in the education field because it keeps you movin around the classroom at all times and it also lets the students know that you are watching them constantly. Effective classroom management cuts down on students that's off task. 

I feel that this was great information for myself as a new instructor. I have shadowed with other instrustor's to see their ways but I found the structure behind this to be most valuable.

I foudn some helpful information in this section but more than anything it reenforced that I am managing my classroom pretty effectively already since I use many of the tactics suggested in 104. And gaining other peoples prospective in these discussions is very useful.

I found that the information from ED104 was very helpful, expecially for class room managment. the skills i gained and plan to impiment into my class rooms should help greatly.

Sign In to comment