Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ED109 Creating Lesson Plans

i learned that by creating good lesson plans, an instructor has a road map in which to drive the class.  A lesson plan guides the instructor in teaching relevant up-to-date topics, provides for change when needed and can be shared with other instructors who teach the course.  It is a continually evolving document that needs to be put into writing and changed as topics, standards and curriculum changes.  This course helps me to continue practicing good lesson plans that focus on student learning.

i completely agree.

Taking this course has enhanced my knowledge of preparing lesson plans.  I have a resourse to refer back to and it always helps in the area of instruction.  I am learning continually and this will help to improve as an educator.

I appreciate your post, Jeannine. Lesson plans really are a road map for learning. The better preparation up front, the better the class will run.

You are right.  They are definitely a guide for instructors.

Sylinda Brown, MBA

Lesson plans are truly a guide to learning. They are helpful when trying to organize your class. I truly enjoyed this lesson.

Shiketheia Thornton, MA

I have found that lesson plans are a good way to keep me on track. In the beginning I was trying to remember what I did in a previous class, in order to plan my next class. I have found that if I have my plans to flip back to, I do not have to play the guessing game.

This is the part I need the most practice on...I get most of the directions down, but find my attempts always fall short on details when in practice.  It takes practice, I don't think it just falls together.

Sign In to comment