Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Informative & interesting...

the information was far more informative & interesting than i had anticipated!!

I am in total agreement with you Meredith, there was a lot of information that I previously had not been aware of.

good concrete insites on everyday needs of our students

I learned a lot of new ways to help my students, and gained so much from taking this course!

I, too, agree.  This course was informative and useful.  I was able to implement some of the learning immediately.  That's one of the things I enjoy about continuing education as it helps me maintain a freshness in the classroom and I don't need to be only a "talking head" watching students sleeping in class!

I thought that this module was very interesting and informative.  I learned somethings and will implement them into my classroom and teaching techniques.  That's why I'm really big on continuing education because it helps me maintain new findings and things which I can share with my class.

Although I do teach only F2F classes, nevertheless I found the course very interesting and provocative in a good way. I believe the future of teaching is a mix of online and F2F, so we better prepare our self for that. One thing the course does not tackle is contrasting between teaching and training in the virtual environment. I will love to take another similar course in the near future.

I do not teach a class but I found the material of 107 very interesting and will put as many points as I can into practice while working with Students.  Thank you for the informative sessions.

Sign In to comment