Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ED104

I think ED104 has been my favorite study since starting the modules. I found the breakdown of the different types of students that we deal with very enlightening. It was encouraging to read about how to draw the quiet students out of their shells, as well as deal with those who come in with baggage or anger. 

ED104 was an awesome course! I've been an instructor for about 3 years now and learned so much. This course was the best refresher ever! Instructor's should always model professional behavior and lead by example. Participating in this course has supplied me with the resources and professional methods of dealing with specific students, creating a clear syllabi, and displaying qualities and characteristics as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Instructional Delivery Expert (IDE). The information and knowledge gained will definitely be applied towards my present and future classes.

I think ED104 was a great course. Helps to keep activities and stratagy in mind. I have been a Instructor for 4 years and am going to school myself for my BS. I see some horable teachers who you can tell are either burnt out or just have not kept up with the world changing. I like we have input and can share ideas. I think this course will make all of us better instructors and better employees.

Sign In to comment