Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ed101

loved class

Thanks very educational.

I have been teaching for a few years.  I learned some really new techniques very intersting to me..

Thank you

I have been teaching for 6 years and have already applied some of the strategies mentioned in the course, but have come away with some new ideas too.  I also think it's helpful to reiterate some of the important things that can get overlooked once we become comfortable teaching a certain course.  One of the courses I teach is one that I do almost every term.  This course has made me think about incorporating new ways to present the material instead of using the same methods over and over again.  Thanks!

I agree with you Dana, and it is always a good idea to talk with other instructors who have taught the same course.  They often have good ideas and are willing and proud to share their successes!

GREAT CLASS

The class was very helpful. I start my class daily with a review over topics I lectured the day before. One of the strategies mentioned is beginning the class with a case study. I will now incorporate that into my lectures.

Sign In to comment