Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ED103

The content of this course reinforced my understanding of learning styles and the need for quality assessments. The suggestions given for the CATs are good techniques to use.  I enjoyed the course.

I agree Jeannine.  Although I have been in the instructional field of my profession for over 15 years, I think it is always good to reinforce what we know, and expose ourselves to new ideas on effective instruction and assessment.

I am glad that you enjoyed the course and that it gave you some new ideas. After 30 years in education I am still always learning as well!  Best wishes - Susan

I agree Jeannine the information that I obtained from this course reinforced my understanding of the various learning styles as well.  I hope to apply what I have learned through this course into my classroom.

I enjoyed the information on learning styles but also the ability to apply this in the classroom. It actually provided a refresher on the instruction and assessment of the students. I really enjoyed this course.

I am glad that you liked the course Latwone!  I really enjoy teaching it!

Sign In to comment