Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ED 104 2x2

I thought that the 2x2 box on the board in one of the Harvard videos was really informative.  it lets us know that we, as educators, are never going to start off by doing "the right thing" "well."  That we have to start off by doing the "the right thing" "poorly", or even "the wrong thing" "poorly" before we can transition into doing our jobs well. It's just a humle reminder that we all have something to learn.

I agree with you, as an instructor we should always learn something new. That is the only way we are going to be able to help out students.

Those boxes were very interesting to say the least!  I think one of them I listened to three or four times because the professor hit many topics right on the nail.  It was in the Fourth module.  I definitely took many new things to teach my class going forward.  Especially the techniques we can use for these classes.

I agree with you. I believe there is always room for improvement. You never start out perfect, "doing the right thing well." As you progress, you can get better!

Sign In to comment