Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

EDU 101

This was a great refresher course. This information I have heard before when I first began teaching and then again at conferences. It's nice to be reminded of the basices. I really enjoyed the video lectures given by a teacher for teachers. Although they were short they were effective.

I feel the same way. I have taught for many years, yet there is always need to refresh, and renew. This course has definately given me things to think about, and how to improve my teaching skills. It is too easy to get into the mode of thinking you are doing just fine, but by refreshing, and renewing, you are reminded that there are still things you can improve upon.

I am new to the teaching sector. The course was a great overview for me. I plan to take many of the skills and incorporate into my teaching strategies, to hopefully become an effective educator.

I can be so easy for us to forget basic things like what this course presented, especially if we've been teaching for any length of time.  Human tendency is to fall into routines which turn into ruts if we don't check ourselves on a regular basis.  Put this in light of the rate of technological change today, and our methods of teaching can become outdated quickly if we're not careful!

This course provided a great overview for me.  I have been far removed from the teaching world for quite some time, and this course brought back some necessary basics for me.

This was my first online course.  I enjoyed the class.  It was a great refresher and I enjoyed going back to the basics!  I look forward to taking more courses with MAXKnowledge!

Sign In to comment