Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ED103

This course has affirmed my thoughts in regards to testing and learning styles. It is really important to gain understanding about your students learning abilities so that each of them will do well in there coursework.

I'm on board with you.  I love all of the different learning methods.

I also agree.  Having a better understanding for students learning style will help me enhance my instructional and evaluation techniques to better teach my students

The importance of essay questions was confirmed by this course- and now I also know how to make them more effective. They just take such a long time to grade! It's a lot faster just to run tests through the scantron machine.

I learn alot about making good tests.  I know now how to make old tests better and get more information from the students then before.

Also agree with above cpomments

It helped me develop the right test questions to assess the knowledge of my students.  This is important because no 2 students have the same skill set.  I can focus the content and instructional style that I need to use for the class.

I realized through this course that it's not as hard as I thought to teach students with different learning styles.

I'm glad that you have found this course useful. Teaching to the learning styles also makes things more interesting for instructors!   Susan

What a wonderful course! I loved it and can see areas in my teaching where I am already teaching to different learning styles. The information was very clear and has reassured me that I can reach students in my classroom. Thank you

I am so glad that you enjoyed the class !  Susan

I particullary like the forums.  I tend to read most of them.  They provide as much material as the class does and permit some discussion of the various points of view.

I enjoyed the course.  This course let me know that I was on the right track.  I often as students about the class that I am teaching. "How is class going"  This allow me the oppurtunity to get some input on my delivery of material and their understanding of my delivery.

This course provided a keen overview on the various types of tests instructors need to consider in order to assess student success. We should not be rigid in thinking there is one style that is appropriate for all student learners, and we should input varying formats since our students have different styles of learning.

Rhonda- I am glad that you found the course useful. As you state we need to vary assessment types as we vary our delivery.

Sign In to comment