Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Course Applause

I thought it was a very well designed program.

The format is really great. It got right to the point and was very clear. THANKS!

The Lessons are truly thorough in that it makes one to self assess their past experiences so that future events will go a lot smooter.

This course was on target and assisted me in honing my skills as an instructor.  I recommend it to any first time instructor.

I like that the lessons reinforce what i am already doing well and give great applicable suggestions for how I can improve my classroom.

Although I have been teaching for a number of years, this course was a great refresher for me. It was well organized and covered the basics for classroom instruction.

very helpful info, it helped me to better understand my students

The information was great.  Don'tlove the one time quiz at the end.  I think it took away from what I was trying to learn.  Took notes and even though I use mostmof this I did get some ideas.

Great Informative and fun.

I learned a LOT from the two initial courses I took. I hope to complete all of the courses to learn even more.

I have been teaching form many years. It was a great refresher for me and I think ALL new teachers coming into the field should be involved with these programs. Wish it was around when I had first started.

Sign In to comment