What have I learned from this module?
Retention is very important for many reasons.
- It demonstrations students’ desire to improve by gaining an education and hands on experience.
- It helps the employers with supply chain and industry growth.
- It is necessary for budgetary reasons.
Retention needs to analyzed
- Retention needs to be looked at closely to determine what patterns exist
- Faculty and Staff need to take a proactive approach to retention
- Students are important and not just a number, carefully review each situation that caused a student to drop
How do I intend to apply it?
- Students… >>>