Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

audits

the are very beneficial to our school

Michael,

Audits are a beneficial measurement of areas in the Financial Aid, Business Office, Registrar as long as you are managing the process upfront to ensure accurate processing of the student's documents. I recommend that campuses periodically check their work and not wait until the audit occurs. It is good to know what you can expect at audit time.

Sincerely, Chyrl

I AGREE AUDIT ARE BENEFICIAL TO THE FINANICAL AID DEPARTMENT. I BELIEVE THAT YOU SHOULD ACT LIKE AN AUDIT IS EVERY DAY SO YOU CAN STAY ON TOP OF YOUR JOB.

sharita, Audits can provide a school very important information as to how they are managing their financial aid office. It keeps you on your toes to ensure you stay on top of all the new federal requirements that come down from the Department each year.

Regards,

David McGuffee

Audits ensure your department is always following all rules and regulations and that they pay attention to detail. Everyday should be an audit day.

Kelly,

That is a very good attitude. Make every day a day that is in preparation of the audit. I have always viewed audits as a method to showcase how I handle each student's file as it applies to regulations.

Sincerely, Chyrl

Chyrl Ayers

Audits can be scary however I welcome them because if I am doing something wrong I want to know about it and fix it asap. If we follow procedures every day and don't make exceptions we should be ok.

Sign In to comment