Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Classroom Management and Culture | Origin: HQ105

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Active Learning Through CTE Engagement --> Classroom Management and Culture

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

My students know within a few days that i request respect from them in return, I respect them> They know I like a clean and organized classroom and that we can have fun, as long as we get our work done.

 

I apply this daily when students leave by reminding them to clean up and put up each day.

Over time, I've developed techniques that work for me. It's good to refresh through this course, and I'm always open to new ideas.

I learned that after 20 years in the classroom I am doing the right thing.

Sign In to comment