Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Integrated Curriculum Methods | HQ105

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Active Learning Through CTE Engagement --> Integrated Curriculum Methods

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

We have a very good individual who is a recent retired teacher and she helps many of us new and old teachers with new and improved strategies for our new and improved students. Without integrating some of the techniques, your lessons will quickly become stale and the students who do not learn like you do will be missing the lesson, the message, and the outcome that is expected of them.

I really enjoyed watching a class create open and closed questions from a prompt, as well as the cross-curricular project. Those are techniques I can use in my classroom. The students were engaged and very creative. I'm learning ways to boost learning and outcomes for our projects.

I learned about the right questioning technique and I was blown away by the video and what the students were able to gleen from the experience.  I am going to try and find a way to incorporate the technique into at least one lesson and perhaps more to see how I can truly engage my students and their learning.

Sign In to comment