Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

CM221 – Florida Admissions: Complying with the Rules and Regulations

The Reveiw and Test taking for this online course was both interactive and easy to follow. 

I really liked the read outloud feature! It addresses different learning styles.  I get the most out of this feature because I can absorb more the information that way.  This allows me to quickly recognize information that is important to remember and/or review terms that I will continue to use in this field.

I enjoyed the online training and understaing that Admissions Rep should always be honest and trustworthy.  I look forward to future training, as it was very helpful

Latrese Hargrave

Jacksonville, FL

I really enjoyed this course and learned a lot abot the admissions process.

I agree, this course was very informative and I have learned alot.

It is great how in depth this course is as well as informative!

The online Admissions rules and regulations course is very receptive to me and must admit the read out loud feature do address different styles of learning. The course is clear and easily understood. The course already provides me with different ways to capture different personality when doing admissions in my institution.

Reply to Anette Gordon's post:

Anette i couldnt agree with you more, As a sr.director i feel that this is exactly what my team and i need to stay sharp and on taget with all regulations across the board.

This has been very easy more so then I anticipated and the way it was outlined was very helpful.

Sign In to comment