Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Working with the Community

I believe that working with the community is very important for any educational center. My University performs many activities involving our students with the community. This is an effective strategy to help our students to find jobs according to their level of education and expertise.

Manuel,

Agreed! After all our graduates when they leave our institution go out into the community and work. It means a lot for your institution to have successful graduates in the community.

Patty Aronoff

Not only are you branding your school in a positive way, you are helping others.

Dominic,

Branding is very powerful.. The brand that you create for your school will carry you through whatever advertisements that are created.

Patty Aronoff

What are some of the things I can do as an individual to promote my schools brand while out in the community?

Megan,

Get involved! Communities like involvement whether participating in community events or just even wearing your college T-shirt while getting groceries.

Patty Aronoff

Excellent, we all together.

MAIKEL,
The community and school should work together for the benefit of your students. After all, we educate and they employ.

Patty Aronoff

Sign In to comment