Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Time Mangement

Time management is a big thing not just for the students but the instructors as well. As an instructor I am still finding it very hard to get this time management down to a science. I will say that I have to do one thing at a time to fill like I accomplish a task. I do stress the importance of time management and even workload management to my students but I have to remember these lessons for myself as well

Sarah,

You are so right. It's about the students and the instructor and it's about time and priority management. Thanks for your input.

Sarah,

As an Instructor, I like to manage my time and make sure the assignments are graded within 24 hours. This will allow the students to review and resubmit for additional points. Also, having two minor children in school and with extra curricular activities makes time management a key factor.

Gloria,

The 24 hour rule is a good one. Some also use 48 hours and some don't include the weekends. We have to find our own balance.

Me too Sarah! Do you teach for more than one school? I find doing so makes time management even more important, and sometimes that much harder!
Stephanie

Stephanie and Sarah,

Thanks for your continued conversation. We have to continue to use every time management skill we have.

Sign In to comment