Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Tracking, Tracking, Tracking...

For our upcoming graduates, we know at least 3 months out who they are. Once we have identified who they are we tracking (via excel spreadsheet) when the one-on-one exit interview is scheduled, if the students missed, and then when it is completed. We require (audit and compliance checks) that 100% of our graduates have an exit interview prior to completing their finals. We even have a individuals whose primary job is to make sure that the exit is completed and completed timely.

Very impressive process! It sounds like you have an extrememly comprehensive program in place. I really like the detail and thought you have put into it.

Rod, I like what you do and would like to adopt the idea.

Because our graduating class is pretty manageable as of right now, we raffle a gift card to those who will complete their exit interview online six weeks before their graduation. For those who will not, we make a schedule for them to sit down one-on-one with us. We also conduct two group counseling sessions with our graduating class.

Merilyn,

I like how you have so many options to offer students to complete their exit counseling. Since everyone learns differently having these options available to students allows each one to get this completed in a setting that is comfortable for them.

Cheryl Kesson

Sign In to comment