Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

"I KNOW MY SCHOOL LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND!"

When you have a solid understanding about your school from top to bottom, you give yourself a better chance of being able to build the value when you speak to a potential student.

I do believe it is important to know your school like the back of your hand. Also bear in mind that you never get finished learning all there is to know about the curriculum and programs offered. The more you know, the better information you can provide to a potential student, and better the chances are of the student making a decision that is best for their future career.

Metha,

This is a very good point. It is so true, that you are never finshed learning.

Kimberly Stein

It`s important to keep learning about your school. As the school grows or adds services, it is important to relay this to the student. Showing the student that changes do occur also shows the student that the school is constantly moving forward to provide them with an exceptional education.

I completely agree with you! While there is always room for growth, it's also important to strive to learn as much as possible. When we speak to potential students, we want to be sure we can address their questions to the best of our ability.

If you dont know "they" wont know. It is very important as an agent/admissions rep to know all aspects eitehr great or small, about the college/school they represent. We are looked at as mentors or coaches and its important to thoroughly and completely and confidently portray that to the student

Sign In to comment